[SECC] Fox Hunt Log

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Mar 8 09:50:16 EST 2007

Hi guys:

I copied the SECC and ACG reflectors with my 80 M QRP Fox Hunt log from
Tuesday night.  I thought this might give you an indication of the fun
to be had from Fox Hunts.  They are on Tuesdays on 80M and Thursdays on
40M during the winters for 90 minutes and on 20M in the summers (0100 to
0230Z).

Also, ACG members may note AJ4AY and AB9CA as AL stations who are active
in QRP contests.  Others are also active in such contests from AL
including K4NVJ who immediately comes to mind.

73,

John.