[SECC] Prize for station that works the most GA counties in GQP

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Wed Mar 21 15:05:01 EST 2007

    My offer is still open to offer a plaque to the first station to work all the 154 counties (combined
  CW/SSB) in GA in the GQP.  This would be a special  order plaque since it would be hard to
  for someone to accomplish this.

    I would also like to throw in a special extra - The CQP offers a  bottle of CA wine for their top ten
  finishers.  I would like to offer some type of Georgia gift package - maybe of combination of things
  our state is known for. It could be peaches, pecans or oher items.  This would go to the out-of-state
  station works the most GA counties. If anyone in the club would like to throw in some $$ we could
  maybe expand this to the top 5 out of state stations.  I will do some research on what we could offer.
  Anyone have any ideas let me know ??

  This would encourage activity in the GQP. People would stick it out to try to win something like this.
  We also need to make an effort to get as many counties on as we can so someone might have a
  chance.

Jeff