[SECC] Prize for station that works the most GA counties in GQP

K9AY k9ay at k9ay.com
Wed Mar 21 17:39:53 EST 2007

When I lived down by y'all, I found some nice assortments of pecan
specialties -- plain, toasted, sugared, chocolate-covered, pralines, etc.  I
used them for Christmas presents for family Up North and Out West -- they
loved 'em.

I found them in a Georgia-themed gift store in Gwinnett Place Mall, but I'm
pretty sure I saw similar packages in candy/nut shops elsewhere.

Gary
K9AY