[SECC] Prize for station that works the most GA counties in GQP

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Thu Mar 22 10:25:03 EST 2007

     I found this place - Lane Packing in Fort Valley, Ga, which is not too far from Columbus. In fact they
have a store at the packing house.  We have stopped by there before on our family beach trips to
to/from St Simon's Island. Their URL is http://www.lanepacking.com/  They also have an online store on the the website. They have gift baskets - either peaches or pecans for around $25 plus shipping. We could give the winner a choice of one of the baskets in the $25 range. I think this price doesn't include shipping. My guess it would be another $10 to ship one of these. I will be glad to
cooordinate this.

  Mike , I will go on the record now that I will sponsor one of these baskets for the out of state station that works the most Georgia counties. I will put a webpage together that you can add to the GQP website that will have the rules.

 If anyone else would like to sponsor one of these baskets please let me know. Send $35 to :

 Jeff Clarke KU8E
 98 Mobley Ct.
 Hamilton, GA 31811

I will be glad to I will be glad to cooordinate the ordering/shipping.  Depending on the interest we can offer this to the top 5 or top 10 or how many people decide to sponsor one of these. I need to know who is interested in sponsoring by a week before the GQP so NE4S can publicize this on the webpage and John, K4BAI can do our part on getting the word out on contesting.com and the other reflectors...

Jeff KU8E