[SECC] program for GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 26 17:06:16 EST 2007

Rick,
My best guess is Writelog, for a MM, networked situation.
I like N3FJP for rovers, but do not know how it would work in a MM setup.

Oops, just read the DOS thing.... sorry.
Well, I will just have to rewrite DOS this week send it in... hi,

Else, Thanks for putting the MM on the air, it will really be a big boost for GQP.
Having worked from NQ4I before, I know your hospitality is first class, and would encourage ops to join you for the effort for GQP.   OPS:  consider supporting Rick in other contest efforts too.
Guest ops could also think about bringing "nosh" stuff to keep the grub factor in the comfort range.  Check with Rick on this.
Caffenated thingy's rank high...

Thanks Rick,
I will be working on my contest skills to again offer to help in next year's contests.   I need to improve my error rates some tho...

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,
Thanks