[SECC] Tower & Stuff to a good SECC home

gregpotter at charter.net gregpotter at charter.net
Sat Nov 17 06:54:56 EST 2007

I have four sections of Rohn 45 (1 top section), a couple of Ham M rotators with control boxes and a 5 element 20 meter Long John that I am willing to part with for a very, very reasonable price to someone who is ACTUALLY GOING TO USE IT.   I can't put it up at my location and I just can't stand to see it sitting here anymore.  Towers and antennas should be in the air, not in the basement.

It would have to be picked up here.  If you are close by, I can probably help you with putting it up too.

Cell: 678-612-5949.  73 de Greg NM2L, Sugar Hill, Ga 30518.