[SECC] SC QP???

Tommy aldermant at alltel.net
Mon Sep 17 14:28:08 EDT 2007

I finally have some antennas up in the air again. So I thought the SC QP
would be a great chance to see how these new wires work.

In some 8 hours of listening and calling CQ SCQP on 20/40/80, I found all of
two SC stations on CW. The activity must have been down substantially
because there is only one post on the 3850 contest reflector and that was
from a N2xx who was running SSB QRP. Most of the SC station that actually
were on the air must have primarily been SSB operations? The two CW stations
had s/n's of 104 and 112.

So either my antennas don't work worth a hoot or CW has been banned in SC?
Or maybe they should name it the SC SSB QP?

Tom - W4BQF