[SECC] SC QP???

Greg Davis n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:40:16 EDT 2007

Hello,

I found the exact same thing!

My plan was to get on 80/40/20 CW and hand out my Florence county
multiplier all day... or more likely, at least have moderate activity.
What actually happened was: I called CQ on 40 for 2.5 hours in the
morning and got 5 QSOs, switched to 20M, called CQ for another 45 mins
and didn't get another QSO. In the afternoon I called CQ on 40 again
for quite a long time without a single QSO, so I finally gave up with
a whopping 5 QSOs.

I was excited to participate in the SC QP for the first time, but was
very disappointed in the end. Maybe I was just spoiled by hearing the
great activity levels during the TN QP last weekend? This was only the
5th running of this contest, so I didn't expect it to have lots of
activity, but at least SOME.

Anyway, sorry I missed you Tom,

73 de Greg N3ZL