[SECC] GQP Rover update

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 3 12:10:13 EDT 2008

NE corner is covered.

WB4A (Rich) and NE4S will split up and cover the NE counties that were open.

Yep,
Rich, WB4A and I have signed up for a split of the NE counties that were open.
We will probably double up on some counties, just based on the roads.

Rich will be running HP, and mostly on CW...  He will probably get a lot of action!

We now need coverage, Home or Rover, in those Central/Eastern counties that are open.
There are about 26 left to do.

The map and other pages are updated at:
http://gqp.contesting.com/MapOfCoverage.htm
Take a look, If you can be on the air for GQP from any of these, let us know.

Nine days to go....

Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well