[SECC] GQP plans ALL counties on the air in 2008

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 12:44:08 EDT 2008

My Congratulations and thanks to the Rover and Fixed stations in and out of Georgia who have worked together make plans to acivate ALL 159 counties for GQP 2008.

25 stations have pitched in to make this possible.
N4PN's extensive list received yesterday has filled in all the open counties.
Thanks to you all.

I believe there are more Rovers and Home stations to report activity, please send in your plans.

We have missed counties in the past because of mishaps, events, and interruptions.
A flat tire, a call from home, schedule problems, weather, and luck all can overturn the best plans.
It is a long way from a "plan" to posting those logs as "received."
Complete your plans, make a rover run, get the home station on the air.

But, I do not think we have ever been this good of a position with a week to go...

Great work!

Mike

The web site has been updated to show the coverage.
http://gqp.contesting.com/RoverPlans.htm

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well