[SECC] NCCC Sprint N3ZL LP

Greg Davis n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 23:11:32 EST 2008

NCCC Sprint - Feb 15

 Call: N3ZL
 Operator(s): N3ZL
 Station: N3ZL

 Class: Single Op LP
 QTH: SC
 Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  28      9
   40:   2      2
   20:
   15:
   10:
 -------------------
 Total:  30     11  Total Score = 330

 Finally got back into the swing of things this week (somewhat).

 I found 40M to be very long and did not waste more than a couple minutes on
 that band before QSYing down to 80M where I stayed for the remainder.

 I tested it and I thought I had N1MM's function keys all set up but it would
 not switch between S&P and Run modes after making a QSO like it should have.
 This led to a handful of QLF moments, most notably with K4BAI calling me
 several times and my replying "AGN AGN" while I had to wipe his call from the
 program and retype it. Sorry about that.

 CU all agn soon!

 73 de Greg N3ZL

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/