[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score NCCC NS Practice 2/15

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 15 08:44:21 EST 2008

                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 15

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   8      4
   80:  18     11
   40:   7      4
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  33     19  Total Score = 627

FT1000MP, 100W, dipole, zepp, inverted vee, "t" vertical.  40 was very poor for
me tonight.  Worked only W4NZ in the east.  Heard but could not work N9CK and
K9BGL.  W7WHY was strong.  I heard W7OM very weakly and couldn't hear K7SS at
all.  80 was pretty good with W7WHY and N6RO easily workable.  No signals from
the WA stations on 80.  K6NV couldn't hear me.  Couldn't get in sync to get
KG5U and the TX mult.  Welcome to newcomer, WB4FDT.  Pip wasn't aware of the
work dupes rule.  Nice to work Mike, PJ4/W9RE, from Bonaire.  Look for him and
W4OC, N5OT, and N4GG as PJ4O in ARRL DX Contest this weekend.  Note that is a
changed callsign from the one previously announced.  Hope everyone has a good
time in ARRL DX Contest this weekend.  I will be with Dick, K2UFT, on 15M at
the M/M station NQ4I.  Hope for some propagation on that and the other bands
too.  73, John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.
2/13/2008 9:41 AM