[SECC] Upcoming CQ 160 contest

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Sat Jan 19 06:47:27 EST 2008

Hi All...greetings from on board the Jewel of the Seas and we are loacated
near the Bahamas right now...Georganne and I are on an 8 day cruise and
seems we picked a good time to do it!!

I am writing this morning to remind people that compete in the CQ 160
contest in a few weeks...we have had a long standing un-written agreement
with the SEDXC club to post our scores every other time for each
other...i.e. one year you would claim SECC and the next SEDXC.,..this year
is especially important to the SEDXC...its their 50th anniversary and they
are gunning for first place in the CQ 160 test...so those of you who are
members of both clubs are encouraged to be sure and claim SEDXC as your club
affiliation....lets help them over the top!!

73 from the Caribbean...de Rick NQ4I