[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score, 2008 OK QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 11 17:22:45 EDT 2008

                     Oklahoma QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:31

   160:
    80:
    40:     64       10
    20:     13        2
    15:
    10:
------------------------
Total:     77       12  Mults = 55  Total Score = 14,025

FT1000MP, TH6DXX, dipole.  Thanks for all the QSO, particularly the
mobiles.
Thanks for QSOs with 5 of the 7 counties I still need confirmed in OK.  I'm
sure I'd have gotten the other two if I had had more time to devote.  Still
need Blaine and Grady.  If anyone knows of a station in one of those
counties,
please e-mail me and I'll try to set up a sked.  Please look for the GA QSO
Party, April 12-13.  See  http://gqp.contesting.com.  73, John, K4BAI.

http://www.hornucopia.com/3830score/