[SECC] Russian DX Contest This Weekend; Use of Club's Call, W4AN

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Mar 11 17:40:49 EDT 2008

Hello all:

I will be using the SECC club call, W4AN, in the Russian DX Contest this
weekend, single op all bands, CW only, from the W8JI station, thanks to
Tom and Fred.  The contest runs from 12Z to 12Z Sat to Sun, which is 8
AM to 8 AM.  The exchange is RST + serial # (or RDA for Russian
stations).  I will be "confined" to the General Class bands, so please
look for me on all bands, 160 to 10M, above the 025 kHz mark on 80, 40,
20, and 15.  Hope many of you will get on and have fun.  I think packet
is permitted for all classes of entry.

This is a qualifier for WRTC 2010 near Moscow.  I have no illusions that
I have much of a chance to qualify, but I am trying, hi.

73,

John, K4BAI.