[SECC] My GQP Plans - NM2L

Greg Potter gregpotter at charter.net
Sun Mar 23 13:33:48 EDT 2008

Last year, I was mobile and had a ball with itI

This year I will be heading 600 miles North in the mobile to maximize the
possiblities of working as many GA counties as I can!   I will be hunting
you folks down like an old blue tick coon hound hot on a spring track!  This
is the only way I will ever be able to finish up all those Georgia counties.
This is a super contest and a super event for all.  It is one of the premier
QSO parties in the country.  What makes it so great is the huge amount of
participation both mobile and fixed.

My primary needs are:  Brooks, Chattahoochee, Chattooga, Crawford, Floyd,
Hancock, Heard, Johnson, Macon, Marion, Meriwether, Schley, Talbot , Taylor
and Wilkinson along with several others!

Thanks in advance folks for putting out all these GA counties.  I hope to
work you as many times as I can in as many counties as I can and on as many
bands as I can.   For someone hunting GA counties, I cannot tell how much
this QSO party is appreciated.  See you in a couple of weeks!

BTW - I plan to return to GA mobiling again next year if I can just finish
up the State for USACA Worked All Counties.

73 de Greg NM2L
Sugar Hill, GA