[SECC] My Rover route for GQP - NE4S

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 23 08:38:50 EDT 2008

The mobile is ready...

5 bands on 2 Hustler sticks.  TS2000.  N3FJP GA QSOParty 1.8 running on the laptop.
Antenna tuning is for the CW portion of the bands, with A fudge to the PH side on 20/15/10.
The linear will be left cold this year.

The NE4S route will be:
Saturday-- Paulding, Douglas, Carroll, Haralson, Polk, Floyd, Chattooga, Gordon, Pickens, Cherokee, Bartow, Fulton.
Sunday-- Cobb, home station only.  Notice that no Cobb activity is in the Rover Run allowing a separate "home" log possibility.

If we have coverage gaps, I might drop the Sunday home session and go back on the road.

It looks like Tad has Seminole county ready to drop from the list of Rare ones.  Great!

Road Food... Gatorade and Fritos, Twinkies for desert...
OOPS!, I mean high fiber bread with turkey meat sandwiches and green tea.  No desert.
Ya never know who might see these notes.

Rovers and Home stations, send in your plans, be sure to mention which county(s).

Roadies + Homeys = 159!... get the info to Jeff, post here too.

73,
Mike

Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP 2008 is April 12/13, see gqp.contesting.com !
Be well

An original Georgia Rover...

Out of the hills of Habersham,
Down the valleys of Hall,