[SECC] Announcement, 2008 Calif QSO Party

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Sep 9 19:14:17 EDT 2008

Sorry I failed to cut and paste the message from N6RND the first time.

Hello from N6RNO "The Rhino" your new chairman for the greatest State
QSO party the California QSO Party.

When:	1600 UTC October 4, 2008 to 2159 UTC October 5, 2008
Where: 160m, 80m, 40m, 20m, 15m, 10m, 6m, 2m
Modes: CW, SSB
Logs Due: November 15, 2008

The only real change this year is that we will not have county line
operations.
This means that there is only one county given on a QSO.
We feel this makes it easier for everyone.

Key Information:
Website:		  http://www.cqp.org
Rules:			    http://www.cqp.org/Rules.html
County Registration http://www.cqp.org/Counties-Plan-2008.html
Operating Strategy:  http://www.cqp.org/pdf/cqp_strategy_k6rb.pdf
Information:		 mailto:info at cqp.org

CQP Flyer:	       http://www.cqp.org/2008/CQP2008_Flyer.pdf
    One page key information, date, times, frequencies and rally times.
    Also, maps showing likely rare counties and state/provinces.

CQP Package:	    http://www.cqp.org/2008/EviteCQP2008.pdf
     General invite, Rules, County/State Abbreviations

Last year if you were in Montana and sent in a log you would have won
the state.
Get the certificates, plaques and wine that you deserve. Send in your logs.

-- Charging Forward Rick "The Rhino" N6RNO @ Tehama for California QSO
Party, October 4-5 2008. Where will you be? http://www.cqp.org
email should only be sent to those who have asked to receive it. To
unsubscribe, return to the web form where you first subscribed and click
the "unsubscribe" button, or contact the owner of the website.