[SECC] SKCC SKS Weekday Sprint Tuesday Night

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Sep 22 08:35:27 EDT 2008

The Straight Key Century Club has its September SKS Sprint Tuesday night
local time, 00-02 UTC Wednesday.  Use a hand key or bug.  160-6M CW.
Effective this month, there are two 40M bands and you can contact the
same station twice on 40.  Once below 7100 (suggested 7055) and once
above 7100.  Exchange:  Name, SKCC# or power followed by W, SPC.  K4ZGB
and I usually enjoy these events.  More stations will be welcome.  Note
extra points for working Centurion and Tribune members, who will add C
or T to the end of their member numbers.

I will be out of town beginning Wednesday, so please get your claimed
scores to 3830 or to me by Tuesday afternoon.

I participated in so many contests this weekend, I may not get my scores
figured out by Tuesday (or ever).  Did get three all time new CO
counties in their QSO Party.
Very little SC activity heard here and worked only W9DC.  Didn't hear a
lot of SEDXC contest activity until just before the end on 40 CW when
someone must have spotted me.  I had a big pileup when the contest
period ended.

73,

John, K4BAI.