[SECC] Georgia QSO Party logger

Chaz Cone w4gkf at chazcone.com
Tue Apr 7 09:49:57 PDT 2009

Two years ago I built a logging program useful only by Georgia
stations for the GQP and made it available to Georgia-based stations
at no charge.

It's called "GQPLOG" and it's not as elaborate as commercial logging
programs, but it is quick and easy to use.  If you'd like a copy,
just go to www.w4gkf.com/gqp and download the program and/or the manual.

I updated it last year for the changes to the 2008 rules; you should
try it by simulating a few contacts before the contest; if you
encounter any problems, please let me know and I'll get them solved
before Saturday.

Looking forward to the 2009 GQP!!

Thanks!

Chaz W4GKF
2009 Georgia QSO Party (GQP) Awards Manager