[SECC] GQP at full 159 county coverage!

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 7 11:15:02 PDT 2009

Hi folks,
Paul, N4PN contacted Val, N4RJ, and Val has promised to put McIntosh on the air!.
Other folks have been at work on it too, and all coverage will be appreciated.

With Val in McIntosh, and the counties KC4HW added, I am going to make my Saturday run thru the middle and hit the open counties

We have a plan for full 159 county coverage!

Some other plans are still being made and will be posted as they report in...
I was going to wait til later tonight to post, but all the activity makes it good to get the news out now.

It may be fragile, but it is a plan.

If we do achieve a full sweep, I will scour the score data base for that one QSO that was the first to make it a full 159.

It could be anyone...  Something special will be cooked up for that.

Web maps and listings are updated now.

Thanks Folks,

159!
 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well