[SECC] N1MM Logger for GA QSO Party - Thanks for info

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Wed Apr 8 16:18:49 PDT 2009

Thanks for all the replys, they were a great help.  My test file for  the
GA QSO Party in N1MM works fine except for scoring.  It will accept DX  calls
with the exchange DX; but counts each first contact with a country as  a
multiplier.  GA is not accepted and will not allow GA as a  multiplier.  It
does correctly count each county abbreviation for a point,  no multiplier.  VE
contacts work fine.

I know the scoring will be fixed after submission to GA QSO Party; but
mults will have to be manually adjusted before a 3830 score submission.

Will check the other loggers later tonight.

Thanks again - Jere
**************New Deals on Dell Netbooks – Now starting at $299 (A
HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1219939010x1201342897/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213771626%3B35379597%3Bw)