[SECC] N1MM Logger for GA QSO Party - Thanks for info

Tommy aldermant at windstream.net
Wed Apr 8 16:47:45 PDT 2009

You really do not have to worry about the scoring with N1MM! When you send in your cab file, I don’t think the score is included. Meaning the contest sponsors software scores everything from the cab file. Plus I believe Mike’s scoring software automatically gives you credit for Georgia when you log any county. Regardless, if you have a problem with N1MM, it is greatly to everyone’s benefit if you log a bug report with the all volunteer N1MM programmers so this can be fix well before next year’s GQP.

Tom – W4BQF