[SECC] GQPLOG by W4GKF - A Best Buy

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Thu Apr 9 05:49:33 PDT 2009

Hi again (my last logger post I promise) - Tested Chaz's GQPLOG last  night
and can highly recommend!  This logger is also FREE and will score  the GA
QSO PARTY correctly in real time.  This will be a great logger for  some our
local club's relatively new and casual operators to use while  gaining
experience working a contest.  While I like some of the bells and  whistles of
N1MM such as rig control, I plan to mostly call CQ and will not use  the
cluster so this logger will be great.  If you use, don't forget to set  your
computer to UTC as there is no time offset.  Nice feature is being  able to
adjust the screen size for my 65 year old eyes plus the pdf manual is  very
well written (and includes all the abbreviations for you to print  out).  Hats
off to Chaz for an easy to use program that will be helpful in  getting more
ops on the air and logs submitted!

Available at _http://www.w4gkf.com/gqp_ (http://www.w4gkf.com/gqp)

Good hunting to all this weekend and hope to cu on the bands - Jere,  KT4ZB
**************New Deals on Dell Netbooks – Now starting at $299 (A
HREF=http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220635155x1201407495/aol?redir=http:%2F
%2Fad.doubleclick.net%2Fclk%3B213771973%3B35379628%3Bw)