[SECC] CW and SSB Balance?

Mack mccormick_mack at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 10 14:59:25 PDT 2009

Rick and Mike,

Thank you for all your efforts and I certainly plan to participate both days.

A quick question. I plan to mostly operate CW and it appears from what I've read that most other SECC members do as well. Do we have a good balance for the SSB crowd? Should I try to balance my operating more to include SSB?

73,

Mack de WB4MAK