[SECC] CW and SSB Balance?

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 10 15:28:52 PDT 2009

Hi Mack
I think SSB action helps get casual operaters involved.
And competitors looking for mode multipliers benefit.
It is true that CW is the mode that carries most of the Qs.

I do not think we try for a balance, just some more participation.
If you make Contacts on CW and SSB, you can split the entry into separate CW and PH entries.
Or, You can combine all the Qs for a Mixed entry.
This rule lets you compete in CW directly, and also enter a PH log too.
I like the split entry option, as it increases our "Logs Received" count, and lets a CW station go out an give out some PH mults too.

Your choice, just have fun!

Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well