[SECC] GaQP KT4ZB Single Op LP Phone

Kt4zb at aol.com Kt4zb at aol.com
Sun Apr 12 19:23:55 PDT 2009

 Georgia QSO Party

Call: KT4ZB
Operator(s): KT4ZB
Station:  KT4ZB

Class: Single Op LP  Phone
QTH: Chatham Co GA
Operating  Time (hrs): 12

160:
80:           81
40:           271
20:           375
15:
10:
6:
------------------------
Total:     0   727  CW-Dig Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 56  Total  Score = 40,712

Club: Coastal Amateur Radio  Society

Comments:

Super GA QSO Party!  Job well done by the  sponsors in getting out folks on
Easter weekend.  Although conditions  were down, there was some nice short
skip
on 20 meters.  I think I  worked more folks in OK than ever before.  Got
all 50
states on Saturday  but never found anyone willing to claim DC, which is a
new
multiplier.   Thanks to the guys in our local club (CARS) in getting on the
air
this  weekend. This was the first QSO party for some and we plan to expand
on
their  effort in the future.  Worked many SECC members and congrats to N4PN
 for
his big score!  Thanks for all the QSOs and cu next  time.

Best - Jere, KT4ZB
steps!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1220572838x1201387489/aol?redir=http:%2F%2Fwww.freecreditreport.com%2Fpm%2Fdefault.aspx%3Fsc%3D668072%26
hmpgID%3D62%26bcd%3DAprilfooterNO62)