[SECC] Apologies from NY4N/m

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 13 04:34:39 PDT 2009

Jeff and Becky,
I am glad you are both safe and home.

When some thing like this happens, the radio stuff goes out the window.
Don't fret a bit about counties, that is not important when trouble shows up.

Your work for us and the other contests is greatly appreciated, and is underscored when Murph happens.

When you get the Surgeon's report, give us an update.

Thanks,
Mike, NE4S

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well