[SECC] [TCG] Apologies from NY4N/m

Lynn Lamb, W4NL w4nl at charter.net
Sun Apr 12 23:13:09 PDT 2009

We feel for you Jeff.    We can all learn from you relative to the problem
and what can be done to prevent it for anyone doing the extra duty like you
all always do.  Too bad but there was a reason and who knows what it was but
you are safe at home, right?
Now onward for Sept and the TNQP!

We are all thankful.

Peace and 73, Lynn W4NL/Rosie KA4S  for us and SEDCO.