[SECC] NAQP Off times

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sat Aug 1 10:18:00 PDT 2009

I have often taken the last two hours off because of fatigue and because
I don't have a good 160M set up.  Bill, W4AN's, stragegy was to take
half hour at a time several times in the afternoon when the rates were
not as high as at night.  Note that you must take a full 30 minutes
off.  Be sure if your last QSO is at 0015 for example that you take a
full thirty minutes off so that your first QSO after the break must be
at 0046 or later.  Good luck and much fun to all.  73, John K4BAI.