[SECC] NAQP CW KU8E Single Op LP

Jeffrey Clarke ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 1 23:46:36 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: KU8E

Operator(s): KU8E

Station: KU8E

Class: Single Op LP

QTH: Ga

Operating Time (hrs): 8:45

 Band  QSOs  Mults

-------------------

  160:   56    25

   80:  135    33

   40:  131    39

   20:  137    40

   15:   42    24

   10:    4     4

-------------------

Total:  505   165  Total Score = 83,830

Club: SECC

Team: SECC #1

Comments: Wasn't really into this one. I got up this morning to put up the
160 antenna and found my wire antennas in the back in total

disarray. Spent 4 hours fixing everything in the hot sun and didn't even
start the contest until around 4:30 PM. If John wouldn't have put me on team

#1 I would of just thrown in the towel and quit.

I still haven't figured out this contest. I do know you need to do SO2R to
even be competitive. I'm far from that right now. I hope we find

a house sometime soon so I can put up some real antennas because this
contesting from home with wires sucks...

73, Jeff  KU8E