[SECC] SECC Team(s) for NAQP SSB

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Aug 12 05:26:24 PDT 2009

Time to firm up the SECC Teams for NAQP SSB this Saturday.  So far, I
have W4SVO, KT4ZB, and N4XL full time and NM2L probably part time.  So,
we need one more for a full team and we can register as many more teams
as there is interest for.  However, I will be leaving for Huntsville
Friday afternoon and will register the teams before I leave.  I will
have e-mail with me at Huntsville, but may not have much time to adjust
teams at the last minute.  So, anyone who can be QRV this Saturday in
NAQP SSB and wants to be on a SECC team, please let me know right away
with an estimate of your time to operate.  It is a maximum of 10 hours
of the 12 hours between 2 PM Saturday and 2 AM Sunday.  160-10 M SSB.
Exchange:  Name and SPC.  Mults count per band.

WA1FCN still needs one more for an ACG team.

73,

John, K4BAI.