[SECC] NAQP SSB N3ZL Single Op LP

Greg - N3ZL n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 12:48:18 PDT 2009

                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   8
   40:  15
   20:  15
   15:   2
   10:
-------------------
Total:  40     30  Total Score = 1,200

Club: South East Contest Club

Team: SECC

Comments:

100W + Wires

I planned to operate at least a couple hours in this after making sure I was
ready to head off to Clemson for the fall... well, that turned into more of a
few minutes rather than hours. A few things came up and unfortunately I could
only manage 40 QSOs before I had to QRT for the night so I would be ready to
head off to school first thing Sunday morning.

Sorry to let down the only SECC team with such a low score, I probably
shouldn't have bothered volunteering for it.

73 de Greg N3ZL