[SECC] Membership

James Lee Weaver wi4r at comcast.net
Wed Aug 19 13:36:13 PDT 2009

Sorry for the inconvenience. We just had a complete change of officers on
August 1st, including the webmaster. They are working and training on the
web site. N4GG is the new secretary and he should have received your email.
He would be the one to respond to you. If he doesn't respond in a day or two
please let me know. I know some of the guys are recovering from Huntsville
but I think N4GG was out of town. You're almost there just hang on a tiny
bit longer and thanks for considering the SECC. WELCOME!

James Lee Weaver

Peachtree City, GA

"The Pit Of The Peach State"

wi4r at comcast.net (Email)