[SECC] RAC Winter N3ZL SO CW LP

Greg - N3ZL n3zl.radio at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 12:56:25 PST 2009

                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: N3ZL
Operator(s): N3ZL
Station: N3ZL

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 1.5

  160:   18              1
   80:   13              2
   40:    3              0
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   34     0        3         0  Total Score = 372

100W + Wires

Basically my first time on the air after a very long and challenging semester
of studying EE. I always enjoy the RAC contests but after virtually nonstop
studying since August, I had a hard time getting motivated in this one so only
spent a little while in an extremely casual effort Friday night.

However, what I have been looking forward to for several months now is almost
here (other than catching up on sleep!): the Stew Perry contest, so listen hard
for my tiny little signal on 160 this weekend!

73 de Greg N3ZL