[SECC] 3-500Z

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Dec 22 04:52:28 PST 2009

Hello all:  Anybody need a 3-500Z?  It was donated to the Columbus
Amateur Radio Club and I have been tasked with trying to find it a
home.  I no longer have an amp that uses them (I had a Drake L4B that
used two of them for many years).  We really don't know anything about
the tube.  I assume it came from an estate.  We could probably arrange
for you to try it out and see if it works OK before you make an offer.
Anyone interested, please let me know.  Thanks and 73, John, K4BAI.