[SECC] Addendum to This Week's Contests: NAQCC Sprint Tuesday Night

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 6 08:33:33 EST 2009

Sorry, I overlooked one contest for the coming week:

North American QRP CW Club Handkey/Bug Sprint.  Tuesday night local,
0130-0330 UTC Wednesday.  20, 40, 80M CW.  5W QRP.   Exchange:  RST,
SPC, Member # or power.  Double score for handkey.  1 1/2 times score
for bug.  20M was open for the NCCC Practice start last night at 0230Z,
so it would be worthwhile trying 20M before going to the surely open
lower bands.  Last night, conditions were exceptional on 40 and 80, with
almost no skip zone, so stations far and near were workable.  Loud
signals and no noise to speak of.

Hope conditions will be so good on the weekend.  Don't forget one last
chance to check everything out before the Sprint tonight 0230-0300Z.
Please let there be some AL stations QRV in the Sprint Saturday night.
We need the activity and the mult!  73, John, K4BAI.