[SECC] for sale

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Fri Feb 6 16:29:18 EST 2009

Hi all...I have for sale (surplus to my needs) a pair of used DXEngineering
RBS1 beverage systems....they list for $149 each on the DxEngineering web
site...you can use a single feed line or you can bring two feedlines back to
the shack for simultaneous listening capability in 2 directions...all you
need to add is a pair of ground rods, and ladder line as the beverage
antenna...with a 250 meter long beverage you will hear very well in 2
directions..I am offering 2 sets of RBS-1's...so you can end up with 4
directions with great receiving capability...both for the price of one
RBS-1...$149 for 2 systems or $75 for one....hear that 160m and 80m rare
dx...de Rick NQ4I