[SECC] GQP

Rick Dougherty NQ4I nq4i at contesting.com
Wed Feb 18 07:33:34 EST 2009

Hi all...the GQP is heading our way soon...we still are looking for op's for
K4HYB M-M...interested in joining the M-M?? In case you haven't looked at
the SECC web page lately, Bobby KF4GTA has updated it some... check it out
http://secc.contesting.com/ Threre is a link for the GQP also..Jeff W4DD has
done some work on counties with low ham populations, so if you are thinking
of doing a rover in the GQP, co-ordinate with Jeff KU8E.....Mike NE4S has
done a really great job getting the GQP ready for this year...I know its
Easter Weekend, but it should be a really good GQP...our GQP has been rated
as the #2 QSO party in the country for participation and mobile
activity...be a part of the fun!!

Dust off those mobile rigs and tune up those mobile antennas!! The GQP is
coming ....Don't miss it!!

de Rick NQ4I