[SECC] A rare opportunity exists in your neighborhood

James Lee Weaver wi4r at comcast.net
Wed Feb 18 08:15:45 EST 2009

  We have one of the finest contest stations in the world right here in
Griffin, GA. It is almost impossible for a casual Ham to get an opportunity
to operate such a station. That is usually reserved for seasoned contesters
only. NQ4I has opened his doors for the second time to allow interested hams
the opportunity not only to see but to participate in a contest at his
station. If you have ever had a question about or even the slightest
interest in contesting this is you opportunity to satisfy both. Check out
the South East Contest Club web site invitation and link to the Georgia QSO
Party web page. Hope to see y'all there.

http://secc.contesting.com/

James Lee Weaver

Peachtree City, GA

"The Pit Of The Peach State"