[SECC] My visit to NR5M for NAQP-CW 2009

Scott Straw scottstraw at mindspring.com
Fri Jan 16 07:30:57 EST 2009

Howdy Pardnuhs!

As many of you know, I was granted the rare privilege of visiting
superstation NR5M last weekend for NAQP-CW.  I had no clue just how special
a visit it would turn out to be.  As best I can tell, their raw score, in
the neighborhood of 550,000 points will win the M2 class and might even set
an all-time record for the event.

I wrote an essay about my experience that turned out to be a bit lengthy
(From me? That's surprising) to cut-and-paste into a forum message, so I
have posted it to my blogsite: http://scottstraw.blogspot.com/

Feel free to distribute it with proper attribution.

73 from Texas,

Scott KB4KBS (/5!)

Scott Straw, CTS-D, CTS-I, EMT-I

scottstraw at mindspring.com