[SECC] SECC Teams for NAQP SSB.

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Jan 16 14:10:28 EST 2009

Unless I hear something different, here at the teams I will register
this afternoon.  If some emergency comes up before contest time, please
e-mail me, as I can re-register the teams, if necessary.  73, John, K4BAI.

SECC#1
K4BAI (K4BAI)
W4SVO (W4SVO)
NA4BW (NA4BW)
KT4ZB (KT4ZB)
KU8E (KU8E)

SECC#2
WF4W (WF4W)
W4DD (W4DD)
W4BW (W4BW)
KB4KBS (KB4KBS)
N4OGW (N4OGW)

I hope those of you who aren't on a team will also be QRV to the extent
possible.  Have fun!  Remember 1 PM EST Sat to 1 AM EST Sunday, maximum
for single ops of 10 hours.  Exchange:  Name + SPC for NA and HI and
only Name for stations outside NA + HI (Hawaii).  160-10M.  Each station
can be worked on each of the six bands and mults (NA SPC + HI) count per
band.  73, John, K4BAI.