[SECC] FYI - GQP - Etc. - Berrien County

Tommy aldermant at windstream.net
Fri Jan 30 10:08:18 EST 2009

We now have a 'new' ham living in Berrien County!

He is Larry Bostic, originally from Berrien County, but now a retired Navy
Commander. His call is K3LB and Larry has been a ham for over 20yrs, but
very inactive until recently getting back into the hobby. Right now he has a
basic setup (yes, he KNOWS CW!!) of an FT-990, an SB-200 (?) amp, a Drake
tuner, along with some low 80/40/20 meter dipoles. Charlie/K4GK and I have
already 'informed' Larry how popular he is going to be in the GQP! Anyway, I
am soon (after the Orlando Ham Fest) going to help Larry get his antennas up
in the air and hopefully have better coverage; plus try to get him going
with a decent contest program, etc., so I hope Berrien County will be well
represented in the GQP in the near term.

Tom - W4BQF