[SECC] Updated info on PC Tech position available at my firm.....

Tad Williamson ironbutttad at yahoo.com
Wed May 13 10:01:41 PDT 2009

this is the advertising blurb:

We have an immediate opening for a full-time, permanent PC Technician. This position will provide hands-on support, diagnostics and repair to our PCs, laptops and printers.  It will also provide setup and support for our Tandberg video conferencing system.  This individual must have two plus years of hardware support experience in a fast-paced, networked environment with a strong, multi-tasking, customer service focus and strong communication skills.  A+ Certification is strongly preferred.

Have anyone you know that migh be interested send their resume to me.
Tad, WF4W

"What a long, strange trip it's been"

The Grateful Dead

Truckin'