[SECC] GQP log listing at Deadline.

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sat May 16 08:49:57 PDT 2009

We had a great party...

Activity for Easter weekend was reduced, but folks found time to get on the air and send logs in.
The reminder mailing was very, very effective.

436 log entries is a new high.
Most all of the logs are smaller in size, reflecting the reduced time spent on operating.

Extra time has been allowed for log entry this year, special requests, Dayton Travelers, folks I sent reminders to very late because of my travel time.
So the total could creep up over the next week.  Final final at that time.

Scores will be checked, and rechecked over the next few weeks, and results will be posted when all is completed.

Unofficial:
I think we missed 2-4 counties.
My check was cursory and a couple GA logs are due in after Dayton.
At the end of next week a real number will be available.

Thanks to the GQP volunteer team, and all the good folks on these reflectors who sponsor, help, operate, make rover runs, and join in.

73,
Mike, NE4S

PS Logs and Soap pages are updated as of today on the GQP web site.

 Please use ne4s at iham.us or mike1230 at mcnet.us as my address.
GQP, the fastest growing QSO party, is on  4/11+12 2009.
See gqp.contesting.com  !
Be well