[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score 11/6/09 SS CW Practice

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Nov 5 20:20:14 PST 2009

Worked NN4MM in AL, who called me "John."  Not sure who that was, but
glad to get the mult.  73, John, K4BAI.

                    NCCC Sprint - November 5

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:  19
   40:  22
   20:
   15:
   10:
Total:  41     29  Total Score = 2,378

FT1000MP, Alpha 78, 1 KW, dipole, zepp, inverted vee.  40M was very long.  20M
was dead.  80M was quite good from coast to coast.  This is the Thursday night
practice.  The dates do not seem to be correct UTC on the 3830 Score Submittal
Form page.  The page says November 5 and November 6.  It should be November 6
and November 7.  So, I have posted this to November 5.  73, John, K4BAI.