[SECC] Update on Tad, WF4W

James A Cummings jjmmc at juno.com
Fri Nov 6 03:55:47 PST 2009

All:

Just spoke with Tad's sister, Lynn.  She said that they removed the wires
from the heart and he is ready to be shipped home.  Lynn's message
follows.

Jim C.  KT4MM

Mom, Ronnie and I just make it home to Florida safe and sound.  We
visited Tad this morning before heading home.  He is doing great.  Plan
is to ship him home tomorrow (Saturday).  He took a "class" today on what
he needs to do at home to help him recover.  After his class he sat in a
chair for almost 3 hours.  Since Mom is going back on Sunday to stay for
a week while Karen goes back to work, I'm sure she will stay on him to do
what he's supposed to do.  We appreciate all the e-mails and prayers and
will now put our updates on hold for a while.  Maybe I'll send one out in
a week or so.  Hope you all have a blessed weekend.  I know we will.

Lynn

Beloved, let us love one another

 1 John 4:7-8
Senior Living Locator
Free assistance finding the right senior housing anywhere in the US!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/c?cp=QZ3PobWeIoz_GwRThCqgFgAAJ1CG32regU0DOOtc0j7pNwZzAAQAAAAFAAAAALB5Qz4AAANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAkCIgAAAAA=