[SECC] Tennessee QSO Party Team Competition

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 6 05:02:04 PDT 2009

Hello all:

I didn't get too much response from my request for calls to fill out
team SECC#3 for the Tn QP today.  We have NM2L and K2SX on team #3. We
will add N4GG if Hal gets home and QRV for some QSOs in the contest.  We
can add team members even after the event is over since they don't have
to be preregistered.  If you are able to be QRV and want to be on SECC#3
(or even SECC#4), let me know and I'll try to keep everyone posted.  73,
John, K4BAI.