[SECC] FW: CoQP N3FY SOMixed LP

Ted Bryant W4NZ at comcast.net
Sun Sep 6 05:08:41 PDT 2009

FW: CoQP N3FY SOMixed LP"...when somebody gives me 2 or 3 counties (parked
on the county line), how do I log that in N1MM?.."

You should log one QSO for each county they send.  If they send you 3
counties, that's 3 QSO's.  Like Tom said, in N1MM if you log their callsign
with a  /m  it will accept and score the QSO without flagging it as a dupe.

73, Ted W4NZ  (soon to be a mobile in the TQP - in a few hours)

www.tnqp.org