[SECC] SCQP KN4QD Fixed LP

Todd Atkins toddatkins at gmail.com
Tue Sep 22 18:07:49 PDT 2009

South Carolina QSO Party

Call: KN4QD
Operator(s): KN4QD
Station: KN4QD

Class: Fixed LP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 3

 160:
  80:   15     2
  40:   60
  20:
  15:
  10:
   6:
   2:
 222:
 432:
----------------------------
Total:   75     2       0  Mults = 6  Total Score = 1,824

Only was able to put in about 3 hours in this one (football took precedence on
this weekend!). This contest really didn't have much publicity and it was
competing against a couple others which hurt. I think if the contest were
better publicized and moved to a weekend where it didn't compete with so many
other contests then the turnout would improve. I only got 6 counties and didn't
hear any of the bonus stations during my time on the radio.

At any rate, I hope to put in a better effort next year. Thanks to all who gave
me a Q.